Wordfence Security Premium Free Download: Wordfence Security is one of the most popular and best WordPress security plugins on the market. It also has a free version available, which you can download directly from the WordPress Dashboard. The free version of this plugin is also quite good for some webmasters. To unlock the full power of this plugin, you need to upgrade to the premium version. Wordfence Security Premium offers many advanced security features to protect your website from hackers. The control panel of this plugin is very easy to use and has many functions. You don’t need to be a tech savvy to use this plugin. The Wordfence Security add-in starts working automatically after activation. The default settings work perfectly for almost all websites.
The Wordfence Security plugin comes with the most powerful firewall. With the firewall options, you can set firewall rules to block traffic from specific IPs or countries. This plugin also offers modern brute force protection with custom options. The scan feature with scheduling options is the most powerful feature of this plugin. Periodically checks all files on your website for malware, backdoors, invalid URLs, or any other vulnerabilities. The Wordfence Security Premium plug-in also allows you to configure two-factor authentication to enhance your website’s login security. Overall, Wordfence Security is the number one security plugin for WordPress.
Core Features of Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin
- Highly advanced malware scanner
- Endpoint firewall
- Themes and Plugins Scanner
- Repair modified files
- Content safety checkups
- Limit login attempts
- Brute Force Protection
- Enforce Usage of Strong Password
- Two-factor authentication
- Real-time IP blocking system
- Leaked password protection
- Monitor Hack attempts
- Live traffic
- Specific country traffic blocking
- Real-time firewall rules
- Malware signature updates
- Known security vulnerabilities checker
- Scheduled Scanning
- Login Page CAPTCHA
- Block User-Agents and Referrer
Sales Page Of Wordfence Security Premium v7.5.2 Plugin for WordPress
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium v7.5.2 (changelog)
- Fix: Fixed fatal error on single-sites running WordPress <4.9.
- Fix: Fixed fatal error when viewing the Login Security settings page from an allow listed IP.
- Improvement: Translation-readiness: All user-facing strings are now run through WordPress’s i18n functions.
- Improvement: Remove legacy admin functions no longer used within the UI.
- Fix: Fixed bug with unlocking a locked out IP without correctly resetting its failure counters.
- Fix: Sites using deleted premium licenses correctly revert to free license behavior.
- Improvement: Local GeoIP database update.
- Improvement: Remove Lynwood IP range from allowlist, and add new AWS IP range.
- Fix: PHP 8.0 compatibility – prevent syntax error when linting files.
- Fix: Fixed issue where PHP 8 notice sometimes cannot be dismissed.
- And many other small enhancements and bug fixes.
Free Download Wordfence Security Premium v7.5.2 WordPress Plugin [Latest Version]
*Never Auto Update Wordfence Plugin directly from your WordPress Dashboard. If you do this, you will lose all premium features.