Perfmatters Plugin Free Download – Perfmatters is a very lightweight WordPress performance plugin. The main objective of this plugin is to reduce the size of your page and the number of HTTP requests. It allows you to disable lots of unnecessary features like emojis, XML-RPC, RSD Link, Shortlinks, RSS Feeds and many more to speed up your site. It is not a caching plug-in, but it provides the functionality that a caching plug-in does not. Perfmatters does not conflict with any other cache plugins. You can use both Perfmatters and any other combination of cache plugins for better loading speed. The actual size of the Perfmatters plugin is also much smaller between 150KB and 160KB. So this plugin will not impact your site performance like other large plugins do.
Core Features of Perfmatters – Performance Plugin for WordPress
- Lightweight + Clean Code
- Disable Emoji
- Disable embeds
- Remove Query Strings from static resources
- Disable XML-RPC
- Hide WP version
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove and RSD, Shortlinks, RSS feeds, RSS feeds links, and REST API links.
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable Dashicons, Google Maps, Google Fonts, and Heartbeat API.
- Remove comments URL’s
- Lazy loading of images
- Limit post revisions
- Change login URL for security purpose
- WooCommerce performance optimization
- CDN Rewrite
- Google Analytics optimization
- DNS Prefetch
- Script controller
- Add header and footer code
Sales Page of Perfmatters v1.6.8 – #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress
What’s New in Perfmatters v1.6.8 (Changelog)
- Compatibility fixes for local analytics when using MonsterInsights.
- Local analytics improvements for multisite.
- Added alt tag to YouTube preview thumbnail images.
- Fixed a PHP undefined index notice coming from functions.php.
- Translation file updates.
- Added new tool to Purge Perfmatters Meta Options.
- Added new Exclude Post IDs input for existing Disable Google Maps option.
- Moved Use MonsterInsights option to gtag.js script type and updated script replacement hook.
- Fixed a PHP warning coming from settings.php.
- And some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.