Mailster WordPress Newsletter Plugin Free Download – Mailster is one of the popular newsletter plugins for WordPress that allows you to do all things email marketing related right from your WordPress dashboard. This plugin allows you to create attractive registration forms to collect the email addresses of your visitors. You can even create Double-Opt-in forms. It also works with third party plugins like Gravity Forms, Ninja Popups, reCaptcha, ConvertPlug and many more. You can design your subscriber box with any other plugin and then connect it to Mailster to manage your subscribers.
Mailster is actually a great competitor for other email marketing services like MailChimp. In Mailster, we don’t need to access a separate dashboard to manage our mailing list or create email campaigns. you can do it all from your WordPress dashboard. It has a drag and drop email editor with prebuilt professional templates to create email campaigns for your subscribers without any coding knowledge. This plugin also allows you to easily track your current email campaigns and subscribers. In short, we can say that it is the perfect plugin for building and managing your blog subscribers.
Main Features of Mailster – Premium Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
- Beautiful Pre-made email templates
- No coding knowledge required
- Automatic welcome and birthday email support
- Mail auto-responder
- Real-time insights
- Click rate tracking
- Can track Unsubscribes
- Mail bounce track
- Stores all subscribers and their data will be stored in your WordPress
- Integration with other popular forms making plugins
- Can connect with the SMTP server
- Allows to add attachments or images in mail campaigns
- Both Single and Double-Opt-in support
- Easy to use design
- Unlimited Subscribers list
- Detailed Statistics for campaigns
- Multiple email delivery integration
- WooCommerce support
- 120+ stunning mail templates
Live Demo/Preview of Mailster v2.4.17 – The Ultimate Newsletter Plugin
What’s New in Mailster v2.4.17 (Changelog):
- Fixed: issue with subscriber button on some versions of Firefox.
- Fixed: problem downloading templates with special characters in filepath.
- Bugfix: issue creating images if the content folder is outside of WordPress root.
- Fixed: empty values in form submission were not stored.
- Improved: URL hijacking mechanics to handle subdomains.
- Fixed: warning on dashboard.
- Fixed: JS error in Firefox on WP 5.6.
- Improved: order by status now respects timestamps of campaigns.
- Fixed: prevent URL hijacking by only allowing links from either the same domain or explicitly in the campaign.
- Enabled: honeypot mechanism as the bug in Chrome has been fixed.
- And some other minor improvements.