The Extra theme is a powerful WordPress theme designed by Elegantthemes for online magazines. The default layout of the Extra theme homepage is suitable for any magazine or news site. This theme displays your blog posts in the most elegant grid format. The main focus of the Extra theme is to keep your visitors interested by drawing them to more articles. This theme is loaded with almost all the essential features that a modern theme needs. The Extra theme also offers a custom header layout with multiple layout options. You can easily change the menu location, logo location, background color, and overall header appearance. This theme is also compatible with the WooCommerce plugin, which you use to easily create an amazing eCommerce store.
The Extra theme is powered by Divi Builder, which is the backbone of this theme. With Extra and Divi Builder, you can design any kind of custom page layouts. The Divi creator also offers hundreds of predesigned layouts that he can use to create different pages for his website. The category builder feature of this theme allows you to design the category pages with the drag and drop builder. Therefore, each category page on your site will look unique and optimized according to your needs. The additional theme also offers out-of-the-box review options so you don’t need any external review or rating plugin. Overall, the Extra theme is a full-featured WordPress magazine theme.
Main Features of Extra Theme – Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme
- 100% responsive
- Divi builder integration
- Built-in rating and review system
- WooCommerce integration
- Portfolio support
- Multiple navigation options
- Megamenu support
- Custom category pages with category builder
- SEO settings
- Users can also rate your articles
- Header builder with unlimited options
- Premade layouts available in Divi library support
- Ready to use three demo
- Portfolio projects
- Custom post types
- Footer navigation
- Seven different post formats
- In-built social widgets
Live Demo/Preview of Extra Theme v4.9.3 – The Drag & Drop Magazine WordPress Theme
What’s New in Extra Theme v4.9.3 (Changelog)
- Fixed inability to click into the search field in a FullwidthMenu module on small screens.
- Fixed Theme Builder not saved properly when has many templates.
- Fixed global colors confirmation dialog appears in the layers view (LV) when LV is open.
- Fixed flashing styles inherited from existing module not in the viewport when creating/duplicating module.
- Introduces orderClassName property on custom module module-info property to display module order class name.
- Fixed lost hover state global color.
- Fixed headers and footers created from Theme Builder were not respecting LearnDash focus mode.
- Bug Fix: Fixed menu module’s mobile menu background color when the responsive style is enabled.
- Fixed adjusting global color change from background gradient.
- Fixed PHP error when switching Divi Theme and Divi Builder plugin.
- And some other minor changes and bug fixes.