EventON is the best-selling event calendar plugin available online. This plugin helps you list upcoming events on your website in a catchy style. Its modern style will undoubtedly grab the attention of more visitors to your event listing. You can add any event with all the essential information like name, location, time, organizer name and much more using EventON. This plugin comes with six different types of calendars to choose from depending on your needs. It also has advanced sliding calendar support. You can also change the color of your program to the color of your choice.
With the help of the EventON plugin, you can also display the location of the event using Google Maps. This plugin fully supports the integration of Google Maps. Thus, your users can easily access the site by following the instructions of Google Maps. EventON also has built-in support for payment gateways, allowing you to sell tickets for your events without any hassle in collecting payments. You must install a Tickets add-on to sell your tickets online. This add-on is provided for free with the EventON plugin. Overall, if you need an easy-to-use professional event calendar plugin, EventON is a fantastic choice.
Main Features of EventON – WordPress Event Calendar Plugin
- Colorful design
- Minimal event tiles
- Colorful event bubbles
- Slide down calendar
- Inbuilt shortcode generator
- Can add unlimited event images
- Expandable event details
- Google Maps integration for location and direction
- Multi-Day events support
- Allow users to add an event to their Google calendar
- Up to five category types for events
- Add up to ten custom event data fields
- Filter and Sort events options
- Font awesome retina icons support
- Custom time format
- RTL support
- Organizer information section
- Featured events
- Allow the visitor to download the .ics file of all events
- Schema SEO support events
- Load more pagination for event calendar
- Auto set past events as complete
- Payment gateway support
- Tons of extensions and addons support
Live Demo/Preview of EventON v3.1.4 – Event Calendar Plugin
What’s New in EventON v3.1.4 (Changelog)
- ADDED: option to set custom email character type encoding method via settings.
- FIXED: all-day events correction for ICS file.
- FIXED: email encoding changes causing errors on emails.
- ADDED: basic text area field as custom meta field for event data.
- FIXED: minor style changes.
- FIXED: year-long events not showing correctly.
- FIXED: default event image not working.
- Bug Fix: repeating events from the future showing in the wrong months.
- FIXED: get_event_time() not using utcoff.
- FIXED: widget styles changes.
- ADDED: option to disable jitsi external API from loading.
- And some other minor improvements and bug fixes.