Elementor Pro Latest Version Free Download – Elementor Pro is the most popular front-end page builder plugin for WordPress. This plugin helps you create stunning and eye-catching pages for your sites using its live drag and drop editor. It can work with almost any WordPress theme. Its integration with popular marketing tools like MailChimp, ConvertKit, Zapier, GetResponse, etc. makes marketing easier for you. The Elementor Pro editor is well defined and easy to use. Therefore, anyone can create impressive website pages without any technical knowledge using its live front-end editor. Elementor Pro also offers beautiful templates and pre-made blocks. You can import them from Elementor library in just a few clicks.
Elementor has a free and paid version. The free version also has powerful features, but they are very limited. If you want more advanced features then you need Elementor Pro version. You can easily upgrade to pro version by installing Elementor Pro plugin. This plugin will automatically add features of Pro version in the same plugin of free version. By using this plugin, you can design any custom post, page or post type right from WordPress edit screen. Overall, Elementor Pro is the most advanced and powerful page builder for WordPress, with over 3 million active installs. Ultimate Addons for Elementor plugin are also available.
Our Recommendation – Free Download WPBakery Page Builder [Latest Version]
Core Features of Elementor Pro – Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Drag n Drop editor
- Front-end editor
- Live preview
- No harmful effects on site performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35+ pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Font Awesome icons support
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
Sales/Demo Page of Elementor Pro v3.2.1 (Latest Version) – WordPress Page Builder Plugin
What’s New in Elementor Pro v3.2.1 (Changelog)
- Tweak: Added strings context in PayPal button and Price Table widgets.
- Tweak: Added support for future Import / Export Kit feature.
- Fix: Submissions with over 191 characters weren’t indexed properly.
- New: PayPal Button widget – Collect PayPal payments directly from your site.
- Experiment: Submissions – Save all of your form submissions in one place.
- Tweak: Added Stay In Column option to Inner Section element.
- Tweak: Adjusted ‘Max Height’ control range in Table of Contents widget.
- Changed descriptive text in Create Custom Code screen.
- Added support for dynamic capabilities in the Code Highlight widget.
- Tweak: Allow overwriting the assets URL when using a mirror domain.
- Fix: Animation was triggered multiple times when accessing the viewport in certain cases in the Animated Headline widget.
- And Some other small minor UI tweaks and bug fixes.
Free Download Elementor Pro v3.2.1 (Latest Version) + Elementor Free v3.1.4 – Premium Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
Elementor Pro – Installation and Activation Guide (Must Read):
- First of all, open and extract the downloaded zip file.
- Now you will get two files.
- First, install elementor-free-v3.1.4.zip.
- Now install elementor-pro-v3.2.1.zip.
- To activate Elementor Pro, Go to your WordPress Dashboard>>Elementor>>License and enter “GWP7514519919615182316RL” as a license key (only if it is not already activated).
- If you want to use premade templates or blocks then you have to create a free account on Elementor’s official website. Elementor will ask you to connect with the Elementor account whenever you try to use premade pages and blocks. Connect and Enjoy [Some newly added pro templates may not work].
- Never Update the free version of Elementor from your WordPress Server. It can break the template importing feature.
- If you’re facing any issues first deactivate and delete the Elementor plugin then open phpMyAdmin to find and delete database entries containing “elementor” in them into the wp_options & wp_usermeta tables only. After deleting elementor entries from both tables, reinstall and use the plugins.