Course Maker Pro is a modern Genesis child theme for online courses or LMS sites. You can easily promote or sell books, tutorials, online courses, etc. using this WordPress LMS theme. It is designed by brandiD and featured on StudioPress. The beautiful and very modern homepage layout of Course Maker Pro engages more visitors with your site content. This theme also supports the LifterLMS plugin, which helps you increase your course sales. Lifter LMS is the most popular learning management system plugin for WordPress. The flexibility and the most advanced features of this theme make it the best LMS theme online.
Course Maker Pro supports a one-click setup feature that will automatically install required plugins, import demo content, and create header navigation menus. Setting up your course site will therefore not take a lot of time. This theme is also optimized for the latest Gutenberg editor to give the best page customization. Course Maker Pro also supports blog layout with all the benefits of SEO. The blog page uses a grid layout to display the list of the latest posts. This theme also has a sticky header visible to users at all times. Overall, Courser Maker Pro meets all the requirements of any online course site.
Main Features of Course Maker Pro Genesis Child Theme
- Responsive layout
- Sticky header bar
- Beautiful design
- LifterLMS plugin integration
- Demo content importer
- Gutenberg support
- HTML5 and CSS3 used to design
- Blog page support
- Featured slider on homepage
- Fast page loading speed
- 3 sidebar layouts support
- Custom typography
- Custom logo and favicon support
- Grid layout to list posts
- Social navigation on footer area
- Atomic Blocks plugin included
- Footer widget sections
- Genesis SEO supports
- Testimonial area on homepage
- Search engine friendly
- Lightweight and clean design
- Mobile support
Live Demo Preview of Course Maker Pro Genesis Child Theme
Recommended SEO Plugin: Yoast SEO Premium Plugin
What’s New in Course Maker Pro v2.0.3 (Changelog)
- Add: Adds JSON Sample Course import files.
- Add: Adds new Customizer setting for “LifterLMS: Use Default Styles”.
- Fix: Adds a border to the WooCommerce Cart/Checkout input fields. Ensures custom WooCommerce styles are enqueued on Cart and Checkout pages.
- Fix: Removes flexbox flex-grow on Lesson items in the Course Syllabus page.
- Add: Adds compatibility for Featured Articles Slider and Categories List to work with content/sidebar and sidebar/content page layouts.
- Fix: Removes forced full-width page layout on pages using the Block Editor.
- Fix: Sets a max-width on Comments container items.
- Update: Disables Yoast SEO plugin schema.
- Fix: Updates Theme URI.
- Fix: Update LifterLMS functions to apply the selected default site layout as a body class (replaces the hard-coded “content-sidebar” class). Adds styles for “sidebar-content” layout on LifterLMS pages.
- Moves OCTS import content into folders for clearer organization.
- Fix: Declares explicit theme support for the LifterLMS course and lesson sidebars.