Beaver Builder is a feature-rich front-end visual page builder plugin for WordPress. With Beaver Builder, you can create unlimited custom pages and posts quickly by dragging and dropping items. You can freely organize text, images, icons, videos and many other elements on the page using it. This build plugin works on the basis of what you see, it’s what you get, making it a complete home page editor. The Beaver Builder theme also comes with the Beaver Builder Pro plugin package. It also works with other themes available in the market. There are over 50 ready-made templates available for various website pages and landing pages. You can also create your own templates and reuse them on other pages on your site.
Beaver Builder Pro has around 30 modules that you can use while creating pages to add pre-made content items. The interface of this page builder is very clean and uncluttered. To add items on the page, you need to click on the largest icon available in the upper right corner of the screen. Beaver Builder also has a free version with very few basic modules. If you want to see the real power of Beaver Builder, the only way is to upgrade to the premium or pro version. Overall, Beaver Builder Pro is a widely used WordPress page builder plugin that provides full control over content.
Main Features of Beaver Builder Pro – Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Fully featured front-end page builder
- Responsive output
- Dozens of beautiful pre-made templates
- Clean code
- Drag and drop editor
- Allow reusing saved templates
- Shortcodes and widget support
- Support custom post types
- Optimized for search engines
- Import/export also allowed
- Reusable saved rows and columns
- Easy to use
- Responsive editing
- Developer friendly
Live Demo/Preview of Beaver Builder Pro v18.104.22.168 – WordPress Page Builder Plugin
What’s New in Beaver Builder Pro v22.214.171.124 (Changelog)
- Fixed photo cropping issue for subdomain multisite users.
- Fixed update issue with Godaddy booster plugin.
- Fixed Post Carousel blur issue with Google Chrome.
- Fixed issue with Google Fonts not loading when applying a template.
- Contact Form Module: Escape characters in fields.
- Post Module: Fix missing images in Safari 13 and below when using Load More or Scroll for pagination.
- Post Module: Fix blurry images in Safari when using scroll for pagination and when using some CDNs for images.
- Revert fix for button styling applying to inputs in the Subscribe Module.
- Fixed compatibility with ClassicPress.
- Add compatibility with Assistant 6.
- And some other small bug fixes and improvements.