Astra Pro Addon Astra Theme gives users more customizable settings. After activating the Astra Pro Addon Plugin you can customize almost every section of the Astra Theme. You do not need to touch a single line of code to customize or create a stunning website using Astra. This plugin also allows you to control the space between elements of your website. Pro Addon offers exclusive premium features to Woo-Commerce site owners. In short, Astra Pro Addon expands the functionality of the Astra theme by adding more editing options.
Core Features of Astra Pro Addon Plugin
- Multiple site layouts options
- 800+ Google fonts support and multiple typography options
- Colour customization setting for every section
- Various header options – sticky, transparent, below header content, after header content
- Multiple columns footer area
- Exclusive features for the Woo-Commerce site.
- LifterLMS integration
- LearnDash integration
- Full spacing control of site elements
- Hooks and filter support
- Integration with multiple page builder plugin
- Ready to use premium website designs
- Scroll to the top link
- No jQuery code used
- Loads very fast
- Mobile header support
- Fluid layout
- Allow using Custom fonts
- Grid layout
- List Layout
- Highlight first post
- Date box
- Infinite scrolling
- Custom 404-page design
- Custom Hooks
- Schema markup ready
Sales Page of Astra Pro Addon v3.3.1 – Premium Plugin for Astra Theme
What’s New in Astra Pro Addon v3.3.1 (Changelog)
- Fix: Builder – Illegal offset warning for footer divider with invalid vertical size.
- Fixed: Icons not appearing for WooCommerce Off-Canvas filter on Shop Page.
- NEW: Builder – Introduced new element Toggle for Desktop.
- Added SVG Icons support (deprecating astra.woff font file).
- Redesigned the image resize control UI in customizer for a better user experience.
- Code quality improvements for better performance.
- WordPress 5.7 compatibility.
- Frontend optimization – WooCommerce – Shop Page, Single Product Page.
- Frontend optimization – LearnDash – All Courses Page, Single Course Page.
- Builder – Account Element – Added better notices for user understanding when Profile Action is set to Menu.
- And some other minor bug fixes and improvements.