Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from the front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
Sales Page of Asset CleanUp Pro v184.108.40.206 – WordPress Performace Plugin
What’s New in Asset CleanUp Pro v220.127.116.11 (Changelog)
- Minify CSS/JS improvement: From now on, the minification can be either applied to files, inline JS code, or both.
- Fix: On some WordPress installations, the plugin’s menu icon from the Dashboard’s sidebar was not showing properly.
- Oxygen plugin edit mode: Allow Asset CleanUp Pro to trigger plugin & CSS/JS unload rules when the page editor is on to make the editor load faster via define(‘WPACU_LOAD_ON_OXYGEN_BUILDER_EDIT’, true); that can be set in wp-config.php.
- Fix: Make sure that for languages such as Arabic where the Dashboard’s menu is shown on the right side, the plugin’s icon is not misaligned.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.